Free Online Help, Guidance and Solutions for Virtual University Students
Mr. Khalid is the HRD Manager of an NGO, he sent a memo to his staff two weeks before the usual end-of-the-month staff meeting requesting topics for discussion at the upcoming session. As of two days before the scheduled meeting, none of the employees had submitted any topics, so Khalid assumed that the meeting might be canceled.
Does the absence of submitted topics necessarily mean that the employees would have nothing to say if the meeting was held as scheduled? Discuss.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts. Word limit is 100-150 words
2. The GDB will remain open for 3 working days/ 72 hours.
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. Questions/queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.